ページビューの合計

2014年10月22日水曜日

Analyzing a food blog

Hello :)
Today,I will introduce a food blog, The Year in Food.

*Quality
She is the finalist of best blog award 2013 and she published her food blog book. She shows a lot of kind of food in her blog and we can also enjoy the photos. I think her blog's quality is really good.

*Usefulness
She is categorizing pages by the kind of cooking and it is easy to navigate the site. In her blog, she sometimes use unique food so we maight not get it in Japan but every her information is very useful.

*Visual attractiveness
She uses alot of colorful and beautiful photo. Althiugh font sizes are little bit small but it is really cute.

*Accessibility of the language
Her English is very easy for everyone to understand. She doesn't use difficult word and her sentence is not so long that we can  read with a light heart.

*How interesting is it to you personally?
I like this blog. I don't often cook at home but this blog makes me feel like cooking. The food which is introduced in this blog looks very healthy and beautiful so I want to try cooking these dishes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿